Energy Intelligence Suite (EIS)
PowerOptions is hosting a webinar to introduce its Members to its newest product offering – our Energy Intelligence Suite (EIS). The EIS is a sophisticated, easy-to-use data platform that will help you save energy and money on your utility bills and simplify the process of managing your utility bills and budgets. PowerOptions Members have the benefit of the first 5 electric accounts and the first 5 gas accounts completely free. This powerful platform includes the following capabilities:
– Data collection, validation, and standardization
– Document and invoice repository
– Audits invoices and provides bill status reporting
– Utility usage and cost disaggregation
– Portfolio benchmarking
– Normalization for weather and square footage
– Emissions calculation
– Automated bill outlier notifications
This webinar will provide a demonstration of the EIS platform, outline the timeline for onboarding your data, provide cost ranges for the platform, and answer any questions you have about the capabilities of the EIS.
This webinar will be led by Erin Camp and Michelle Gardner of PowerOptions, who represent your Energy Sustainability and Analytics team. Derek Cox of THG Energy Solutions will also attend and be available to answer questions.